Showhome Furniture

Social Media Specialist5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

Fun and very positive workplace.

I really like my job at SHOWHOME. They were able to be flexible with my hours, benefits and bonuses are awesome and they really care about me as a person. I've been working for Showhome for almost 4 years. I help with all their humanitarian projects and giveaways. I have never worked with a family business that gives back as much as Showhome Furniture. I also enjoy the growth and self development opportunities I get. Because the owners are very busy I like that they do not micromanage me. They give me assignments and allow me to accomplish it as best seen and don't hover over me. I also get paid regularly and receive special bonuses. One last thing that was so cool, last year they paid for my equipment so I could start a fish growing business with no strings attached. They really want to further the success of their staff. It's really amazing.

Pros

Lots of benefits and bonuses.

Cons

Part-time Work - great benefits and amazing management

I have been working part-time for Showhome furniture for more than 1 year now. I am blessed to work for this company virtually assisting inquiries, replying to comments in social media, posting in blogs, uploading photos, videos, etc. One of my dream job is to be able to work from home in a flexible schedule with higher salary than our regular rate here in my country. I learned a lot in working here. The management is great, the owners gives us detailed instructions on what they want to accomplish and give us follow-up if needed. The workplace culture is great too because they care about the overall well-being of their employees. The hardest part of the job is to think of other ways in order to increase social media presence especially when the conventional and most common ways do not apply. Nevertheles, the most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to work in the comfort of our home in a flexible time.

Pros

Work remotely, easy instructions, good salary for part-timers

Insights into Showhome Furniture

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Showhome Furniture?