Showa Canada
View all Showa Canada reviews

Showa Canada

Showa Canada Employee Review

line work at its finest

be it in assembly, paint or machining all postions are engaging. the ability to work and still hold coversations with the person next to you is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

It is a terrible place to work because no one seems to really care about what they do there.

Every job function I was given while working at Showa Canada seemed to emphasize how much I was producing and not anything to do with HOW I was doing my job. Once in a while, someone, not management, would indicate that "it is easier if you perform the task THIS WAY, and show me". Otherwise, it is a completely underutilized company with many if not most managers, or team leads to be inexperienced and show complete lack of motivation or help in job skill areas.
Same roleSame location

repetitive work

I was there part time nd do not have a great comment to make other than it was close to Bradford and there was flexible hours available and lots of work to do.

Pros

money

Cons

night shift
Same location

Poor Human Resources.

Poor human resources, certain factions of heavily favored among the shop floor, which unfortunately leads to lack of oppurtunity for advancement for there more and deserving employees.

Pros

Lots of Overtime.

Cons

Lack of professionalism in human resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Showa Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Showa Canada with

Showa Canada reviews by location

Learn about Showa Canada in popular locations

• Showa Canada
  • line work at its finest