Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

Pleasant and quiet, with looping radio announcments
Cashier and Floor worker (Former Employee) –  Queen St. Mississauga30 June 2014
Days were pleasant and easygoing, lots of regular customers. I learned how to work as a cashier, and as part of a team. The management at Shoppers were all pleasant to work with, as well as the co workers. There's a very calming environment created inside the stores themselves, almost like walking around an old folks home. Hardest part of the job would be on points events days. Customers go berserk for their optimum points.
My favourite aspect of this job was working as a cashier and getting to know some of the regular customers. Many were very friendly and made the job that much more pleasant.
Pros
Not physically demanding, simple work, good scheduling practices
Cons
Can get very boring

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

Nice work environment, great people, but poor raises
Canada Post Sales Clerk (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 May 2018
I love my Shoppers store that I work at, and I love the staff, but for what is required of me and the flexibility and adaptability I've shown to them, in return I have not received an appropriate raise. I understand minimum wage went up this year but if you want your employees like myself to be happy and continue to strive to make your store function the way it does, then reward them. Treat your employees well and with respect and they'll show you the same.
good
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 May 2018
good place for work. did it durng highschool, got by. Easy to build connections and work at different locations. I worked at about 8 different shoppers drugmarts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K