Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

Everyone is friendly, helpful, customer service oriented and we make a great team, working here is just like being part of the familly.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC1 July 2014
The hardest part of the job is inability to give customers timely service with lineup at both counters, phone ringing off the hook and only two people working in the pharmacy.

The most enjoyable part is when customer leaves us happy and well looked after ( all questions re new medication answered , med review) and comes back with family and friends to use our pharmacy.

My co workers are great we help each other and make very good team. When pharmacy is busy they will receive medications order and on the slower days I will help stock up front store shelves - by now I can find anything in the store not only in the OTC section. We give better customer service.
Pros
Excellent benefit package and free in house training.
Cons
Low wages and not enough hours so I have to work 6-7 days a week and still can't pay my bills.

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

Good palce to learn customer service
Pharmacy Technician Intern (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 April 2018
Worked for a short time and learn a lot, Mostly learned customer service, Pharmacy applications.A good starter for the fresh job seekers.A good 1 year will teach you proper customer service as well as phone customer support.
Would not recommend working here.
Cashier/Photo Expert (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC18 April 2018
Unfortunately sometimes you have to deal with customers that you can only describe as "peachy", but customer interaction was definitely the best part of working there. Expectations for some positions were unrealistic and not worth the hassle for what you're paid for.

The scheduling is messy, chaotic, and absolute trash. Their way of accommodating full-time students is cutting hours completely, which is unsustainable.

Would absolutely not recommend working here.
Pros
Workplace values
Cons
See Review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.

41K