Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

An agreable place with great coworker
Caissière (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Qc27 August 2014
Pharmaprix is a good place for a first job. I learned how to deal with client and how to be effective. The coworker are great. The supervisors are helping and do their job in a good way. The hardest part of the job, is the first of the month.This day, a great number of people come for their Opus Card and usually the promotion fall this day. The first times, it was hard to deal with the stress and this number of people, but with time, it became less overwhelming
Pros
Coworker
Cons
Long Hours

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

Dignity of Pharmacist is questioned
Pharmacist (Part time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2018
If you're a pharmacist, never think of working here. I worked there for 2 weeks, hired through agency, RPI. They informed me that I would be checking the blister packs. In reality, they put us in production floor, used to cut the pills or put the labels on card of the pack! What a shame! I want to write many more, but I'm so disgusted that I lost my words. If you really have a steel nerve and bottom level dignity, then you might consider working here as a PhArMaCiSt!!!
Exelent Work Place
Front Store Clerk, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 April 2018
I have worked for Shoppers almost 6 years now , and I absolutely love the job and the staff. The reason I am trying to find another employment is because, I have relocated to Cornwall and I need to find a closer location and new opportunities.

P.S. If there are any questions or references my immediate manager is available
Pros
Flexible Hours, Getting along with the collegues
Cons
Opertunity to switch shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.

41K