Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Review

View all Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix reviews

Shoppers
Caissière (Current Employee) –  Québec, QC27 November 2013
My days are pretty much the same but it's always busy so I don't have the time to be bord. I learned a lot of things from this compagny and I still learn stuff even if i've been working there for almost two years. My manager is awsome and he's always there if we need anything. My co-workers are nice too and we're always helping each other. The hardest part of my job is probably the fast that sometimes I get tired because I work till 10:00 pm and when I have school during the week it's late. What I like the most about my job it's definetly my team because they're awsome and we are able to be good friends but make a good job at the same time.

Other Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix Employee Reviews

good
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 May 2018
good place for work. did it durng highschool, got by. Easy to build connections and work at different locations. I worked at about 8 different shoppers drugmarts
Former employee
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON18 May 2018
The owner would yell and scream at the staff, threaten to take our hours away, and make in appropriate comments . Will never return. Never had any staff incentives for good work.
Pros
Cons
Management was awful, verbally abusive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K