The shifts are 8 hours long and range from 8 am to 12 am
They are so far the best company I have ever worked for!
Great pay, lots of perks work hard play hard !
8 a.m-12 a.m Sunday through Saturday
8h/ 4 pm to midnight, thurs,fri,sat and Sun
My Co op is 3 hours a day 5 days a week
I typically worked 8 hours 4-5 days a week, Mon-Fri. Evenings and weekend usually off, although was called in to work occasionally at those times.
Varies, I was supposed to be part time but ended up working full time hours
5-8 hour shifts, very typical work hours. Opens at 8 and closes at 10, so you don't have to start to early or end too late.
Good working hours tailored to my availability with school
- What are the minimum part time hours per week? Specifically, the aldergrove store26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?22 people answered
- What would you suggest Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix management do to prevent others from leaving?18 people answered
- Do employees get paid while training ?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PHARMAPRIX INC.?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?11 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PHARMAPRIX INC.?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?8 people answered
- Interview process for merchandiser8 people answered