Yes just because you have to know what to you to know.
The Shoppers Drug Mart that hires me used my number to call for the interview and also for the job offers unlike emails.
Interview was pretty simple two questions, tell me about yourself? and are you okay with minimum wage?
To be qualified you required previous job experience in position you seek.
Happy Job Hunting 😊!!
Pretty simple. They’ll ask about your work experience and a bit of background on yourself.
What makes you qualified?
How much can you lift?
Are you task-oriented?
Are you approachable?
Knowing what the full role is, able to work longer and harder hours, being able to carry out a role without assistance.
He reviews your resume and calls you in for an interview. Hired me efficiently fast.
They basically need to know if you're capable of being a work horse.
It wasn't that bad they just ask simple questions like how did you hear about the job and why do you want to work here.
- What are the minimum part time hours per week? Specifically, the aldergrove store26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?22 people answered
- What are the working hours at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?19 people answered
- What would you suggest Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix management do to prevent others from leaving?18 people answered
- Do employees get paid while training ?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PHARMAPRIX INC.?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?11 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PHARMAPRIX INC.?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?8 people answered