Not at all, its pretty boring, but you get to build relationships with a lot of the regular customers which is nice
No, it takes some time adjusting to the system but is simple once you have gotten used to it (which only takes approximately one shift)
No. Even 8 years old kid can do cashier job, just scanning, bagging, taking credits and debits card and cash and giving change to customers.
It was not hard being a cashier, as I was trained properly and efficiently, I was able to handle customers quickly and effectively with very little assistance.
You need to be responsible, attentive, patient with respect to buyers. Despite the fact that you need to remain positive and affable
- What are the minimum part time hours per week? Specifically, the aldergrove store26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?23 people answered
- What are the working hours at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?19 people answered
- What would you suggest Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix management do to prevent others from leaving?18 people answered
- Do employees get paid while training ?13 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PHARMAPRIX INC.?11 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PHARMAPRIX INC.?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?8 people answered