Yes, he can be a merchandiser. Type of duties would be stalking the shelves, moving the products around on the shelves and knowing where everything is placed in the store.
Stocking and facing shelves is a great place to start! you learn more about the products that the store has to offer!
Yes . as a pharmacy assistant.
arranging as facing the medication with checking the expiry date
- What are the minimum part time hours per week? Specifically, the aldergrove store26 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?23 people answered
- What are the working hours at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?19 people answered
- What would you suggest Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix management do to prevent others from leaving?18 people answered
- Do employees get paid while training ?13 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PHARMAPRIX INC.?11 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PHARMAPRIX INC.?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix?8 people answered