SHOFUR Employee Review

Shofur is a Great place to work. Excellent opportunities for advancement as well!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 March 2015
I currently work as the Sales Manager of Shofur. I love the environment here. It can definitely be demanding at times and if you do not possess a strong work ethic, this job is not for you.

Management is great if you are willing to learn. There is always something new that I get a chance to be involved with. It is a very relaxed work environment. You are expected to manage yourself, execute tasks quickly & efficiently, and produce quality sales.

The job will require some long hours at times, but you will be compensated well for your hard work and dedication. There is so much opportunity for growth if you are willing to invest the time and effort.
Pros
Great opportunities for growth, Excellent compensation, Very Good Leadership. You'll learn a lot here!
Cons
May be required to work long hours.

Other SHOFUR Employee Reviews

Great Company
Houston Team Leader/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX29 March 2017
Daily work was simultaneously pleasant and challenging. Management was friendly yet pushed me to exceed my limits in every aspect of my work. Team was hardworking and dependable.
Great company to work for!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA25 September 2016
Shofur has been an awesome company to work for. Everyone in the office is friendly and respectful of one another, which makes for a generally upbeat office environment.

The company is still small-ish so employees are expected to hustle and wear many hats, which I think is is pretty typical of a fast-growing tech company. Personally I find this energy very motivating, but some might be intimidated by it. Not a typical 9-5 job, but you'll be compensated well for your extra efforts. Not immune to the typical growing pains of a young company, but no major issues that I can think of (other than the keg running out last week!) Upper management is cool and easy to talk to.

Overall, Shofur has been a fun, rewarding place to work.
Pros
Competitive salary, snacks, laid back office environment
Cons
Long hours sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SHOFUR. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7