Shnier, Gesco LP Employee Reviews

A great place to work!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2019
Very good work/life balance. Not expected to take work home or work late. When you do a good job you are recognized for it, I have received a lot of positive feedback from Management and they treat their employees with respect and compassion.
Pros
Work / Life Balance
Cons
Management will beat you down
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 April 2019
The management have all been in their rolls for almost a decade. They have no formal training in how to actually manage people.

The job itself is fine. The management will make you leave. They will consistently beat you up about the one mistake you made a year ago.

Also, favouritism and bullying happens here. No one seems to care when you speak to someone about it. I can't remember how many times I've cried in the bathroom because if how the other agents/team lead treated me.
Pros
Honestly can't think of any
Cons
Poor work life balance, everyone blames everyone else for mistakes, No one will take accountability, Management blames employees for poor numbers and not meeting sales targets, Worst benefits I've ever had with a company
Not a good place to work
Warehouse Personnel (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 March 2019
Company froze pay on people. Poor safety people always getting hurt. Equipment always breaking down. Bad management. Overworked and underpaid. Not a good company.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Salary and management
Poor leadership & Culture - not a good place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brampton7 March 2018
the culture could definitely use improvement and HR & Management is aware of this but choose to ignore the fact. Payscale is not to industry standards...favoritism definitely exists here. Management lack leadership skills and need to be trained on how to communicate with their staff. My department seemed to be run more by HR than it did from our own management team. Felt like there was no point in having your voice heard because it was always shot down. The relationship between the management team is way too close and should be re-evaluated.. very unprofessional team.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shnier, Gesco LP. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8