Shippers Supply

Shippers Supply Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.4Job security & advancement

great place

Good to very good place to work Comfortable environment and friendly staff. Lacks some training aspects that would allow you to be successful sooner and move upward.

A confusing, and unhappy work culture.

The company has a high turn over rate with little or no room for advancement. The upstairs administration is generally at odds with other departments at all times including the VP's. Employee concerns are generally ignored and dismissed. Quiet honestly the worst place I have ever worked in my career.

Excellent company but needs better people management

I was employed there but I ended up leaving as a result of my co-worker’s work ethic. Aside from that the rest of the environment and experience was enjoyable.

Shippers Supply

I dealt with a boss that used foul language. He gossiped and told stories to other employees that we not true. He mocked other co-workers as how stupid they were. As a lead hand I was told I had a target on my back as did the HR rep. I brought a lot of experience to this company as I had more than my boss. I trained several individuals to become press operators.

Kept busy dealing with walk-in customers, emails and phone calls

Enjoyed working with customers and learning about the various products. Training was extensive because I took the initiative to learn from key employees. Job wasn't meant to be permanent. I was only there to help the branch manager overcome her new staff. The branch manager was my boss previously and needed a loyal and hard working employee to set as an example for her new staff that was having difficulty accepting her.

Pros

Dealing with customers

Cons

Staff didn't get along. Atmosphere was toxic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shippers Supply. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4Job security/advancement