Shift Recycling Employee Reviews

I loved this job
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 June 2017
I was amazing to not have the boss breathing down your back
And even when things got frustrating because of weather the were very understanding I would recommend this company
safe place for hard workers
Team Leader/fork lift &skid steer operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 February 2017
safe environment everything needs to recycle shift is a great "school" for people who willing to learn hardest part is that you are dealing with garbage. fun part is the interaction with coworkers
Pros
be part of a team that thinks Green
Cons
heavy lifting
very good company
Crusher Excavator /front end loader (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 November 2015
i enjoy my time here it was very good experience and a great environment,long hours and good pay would start the day by checking the machines and greasing points ,run through checks list ,fill out daily paper work, warm up the machine begin crushing boats and well other product to extract good and materials ,after shift refuel machines lock up the shop and write end of day report and iniquities
Pros
good money
Cons
bad ppe
Productive and Challenging Workplace
Manager Refurbishment Network Administration (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2015
Always on my feet, meeting with several customers a day negotiating sales terms all the time. Very challenging as there were constantly IT hardware issues that needed to be resolved along with customer support requirements. Very fast paced environment would sometimes not sit down for lunch until the mid afternoon but it was exciting.
I learned a lot about managing an essential part of the business's success which was IT refurbishment and resale. My co-workers were great, always worked together as a team and always had a positive attitude.
Hardest part of the job was handling walk-in customers along with overseas customers and juggling that with administrating the office network.
Pros
Fun company outings
Cons
its a productive and fun place to work
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 August 2013
Shift Recycling is a new company, as with new company i can see that its going to grow as the years goes by
Hard work, fun people
Scrap Yard Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 February 2013
It was very hard work working there and with it being so busy it was hard to take breaks and a proper lunch break. The owners and other employees were very very friendly and nice and made it bearable to work there.