Shield Security Group Employee Review

View all Shield Security Group reviews

Great Company!
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2018
Shield Security Group is a great company and a good place to learn and gain work experience.
My Supervisor in a Toronto Condominium worked with me and taught me how to be a good leader.
In 6 months of employment I am now a Supervisor myself in charge of my own building and my own team!

Shield Security Group gave me an opportunity to learn and grow where as other companies did not.

Thank you Shield for believing in me.

D.K
Pros
Growth Opportunity. Great working Enviroment
Cons

Other Shield Security Group Employee Reviews

Great experience, Great opportunity . Great company to work for
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2019
Great job, Great opportunity!

This company definitely doesn't discriminate, apply and see.

They give you plenty of room to grow and develop.

Just be honest, and always try to improve yourself.
Pros
paid lunches, free uniforms
Cons
some co-workers don't demonstrate professionalism
Unreliable regioal managers
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North York, ON26 April 2019
the regional managers at Shield Security are more talk than action and often likes to sweet talk, kiss up or make empty promises. They claimed to be checking up in our building on occasion in the middle of the night, which was hard to believe as their head office is located in Richmond Hill and their apparent visits did little to nothing. By the time they decide to respond to our request and assist us, our problems would become so widespread that even dispatch wasn't able to do anything, which in turn they gave up on my building and offered the client a notice-free contract cancellation as a sign of goodwill, but that didn't help for the damaged and embarrassment they caused as the board, the property managers and residents were way to frustrated and annoyed by their unprofessional service for so long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shield Security Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Shield Security Group Reviews by Location