Shield Security Group Employee Review

View all Shield Security Group reviews

Respected. Work Experience growth
Concierge/Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON24 January 2018
Have worked roughly 1,780 hours with Shield Security Group.
Working here have made me understand and get a better feel in the field of security work. I also found myself gaining more respect towards my integrity while working here.

The experience I've gotten while working here is well worth the run as you grow a lot of respect for the integrity you give back to the clients working alongside with Shield Security Group. With that said, Shield Security Group has always been able to help with any issue I may have and allow a better understanding of any situation so that you would be able to resolve any/all problems with the utmost respect and knowledge of the safety to all clients.

I have also found that the people working in Shield Security Group treat each other as a "Team" or I should say a family as they have always been willing to talk and learn about yourself as an individual towards expanding your experience and knowledge in Security to achieve your dream career in law. Much respect is given working here.

In conclusion, working here has made me learn and understand the field of security work as well as push me forward towards my career goal in law enforcement, and I no doubt in my mind recommend Shield Security Group as an opportunity to expand your experience that will most definitely help in your future endeavors. Good Luck!

R.M
Pros
Experience Growth, Respect.
Cons
N/a

Other Shield Security Group Employee Reviews

Great experience, Great opportunity . Great company to work for
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2019
Great job, Great opportunity!

This company definitely doesn't discriminate, apply and see.

They give you plenty of room to grow and develop.

Just be honest, and always try to improve yourself.
Pros
paid lunches, free uniforms
Cons
some co-workers don't demonstrate professionalism
Unreliable regioal managers
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North York, ON26 April 2019
the regional managers at Shield Security are more talk than action and often likes to sweet talk, kiss up or make empty promises. They claimed to be checking up in our building on occasion in the middle of the night, which was hard to believe as their head office is located in Richmond Hill and their apparent visits did little to nothing. By the time they decide to respond to our request and assist us, our problems would become so widespread that even dispatch wasn't able to do anything, which in turn they gave up on my building and offered the client a notice-free contract cancellation as a sign of goodwill, but that didn't help for the damaged and embarrassment they caused as the board, the property managers and residents were way to frustrated and annoyed by their unprofessional service for so long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shield Security Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Shield Security Group Reviews by Location