Not for long term workers
Coordonnateur au soutien technique (Current Employee) – Longueuil, QC – 21 August 2018
Job Work/Life Balance:
- The job you apply for is often not what you will be doing. You will get more and more tasks to do the longer you are in the company.
- At one point, they applied 6 sigma strategy and had an important amount of employees who left forcing whoever that stayed to work double.
- They do in revenge offer great advantage when you have kids. (Leaving earlier or coming later)
Greatly underpaid for the workload.
- Salary is around 10 to 20k under minimum yearly range.
- They give unofficial titles so they can better play with your salary.
- It's the type of work where you have to do whatever your manager is doing for not losing all hope of moving forward in the company. You have no word to say, you just have to do it. That's it.
- They have internal system to tag an employee permanently, that system is easily accessible to anyone from the management and once you are tag, there is pretty much no hope for you in that business unless you do miracle.
- Lots of immaturity.
- Watch videos on YouTube at work.
- Power Abusive.
- Have no problem talking in the back of their employees.
* That's not the case for everyone though.
- Great employees
- Great internal events (PaintBall, Laser Tag, Archery, ...)
* Not rating 5 since they micro manage even though they say they don't
Monthly Event (free food and alcohol)