Not for long term workers
Job Work/Life Balance:
- The job you apply for is often not what you will be doing. You will get more and more tasks to do the longer you are in the company.
- At one point, they applied 6 sigma strategy and had an important amount of employees who left forcing whoever that stayed to work double.
- They do in revenge offer great advantage when you - more... have kids. (Leaving earlier or coming later)
Greatly underpaid for the workload.
- Salary is around 10 to 20k under minimum yearly range.
- They give unofficial titles so they can better play with your salary.
- It's the typ ... - less
ProsMonthly Event (free food and alcohol)
ConsSalary, Long Hour