Sherway Warehousing

Sherway Warehousing Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews
I have learned a lot of things in sherway warehousing ,not only work but also cooperation with other workers
Management of sherway warehousing are great . Working with them is a pleasure for me . They always remain calm with me and help me in every condition.
Pros
I have learned so much there
Cons
I dont think so i had any problem there
too much back biting
can be very stressful during peak but OK otherwise.too may agency workers who is not train properly to do the job.the management do not care about the workers and the day to day problems we face.
Pros
nice cor workers
Cons
need to train their worker properly
Great time there
As my first job in canada. I am very comfortable working there. Our Supervisor is a very kind lady. I had a great time working with sherway warehousing.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Work is bit heavy for me
learning
i have learned how to do work with teams and as a line opereater.
supervisor of warehouse was so co-operative and nice. she always behaved nicely with everyone.
Stressful. Week management and HR
Consider this the last place you should ever apply. Week and arrogant management and ownership. You are just a number and always lied too. Avoid this place
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Starting
Good environment of working.
Good place to work.the environment of working is also satisfactory. Co workers are good. They behave well is their employees and treat them well. The salary they give that is also good.
Pros
Long break
Cons
the people are friendly and helpful
I was order checker and receiver sommy day to day work life would consist of checking the orders before loaded for delivery and checking the incoming orders to make sure that we receive the correct shipments.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
night shift
I loved working in sherway, it was fun working there. The work that we do is packing toffees and juice bottles. It has both light and heavy lifting up to 50 lb.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
Some times long working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sherway Warehousing?
Fun people to work with and management was good
My typical day at work was great and i learned a lot on how to package product into boxes and management gave me a lot of experience and know how to do things by myself. My co-workers were okay nothing bad to say about them. The hardest part of my job was doing Canadian Tire loads and the paperwork for it. The most enjoyable part was working with such good people and hearing stories and laughing about things
Pros
sometimes free lunches or got to leave early
Cons
early start
Hard Labor Work.
Almost always Hard Labor Work. Very heavy Lifting and labor. The morning shift consumes 9 hours as compared to the afternoon shift which is of just 7:30 hours and pays more in afternoon as compared to morning shift.
I enjoy going to work every day because I like what I do, I get along with my fellow co-workers, we work like family.
My manager is fair.

My job is not hard, the most enjoyable part of my job is making my quota a couple hours before my time to finish work.
Pros
Leave early
Cons
Over Time
Warehouse
Loaded and unloaded trailers and staged freight in storage locations.
Learn how to use RF scanners and directed work systems.

Management was very minimal.

Majority of the co-workers were easy to get along with besides a few exceptions.

Hardest part of the job was the shift (midnights).

Most enjoyable was there wasn't to many other workers around me.
Cons
midnight shift
na

never meet management

personel

benefits is not good
Good job
it was hard getting used to the night shift but its a great atmosphere to work in.
Very good company to work for.
I worked for this company for 14yrs. After 3yrs of part time work I was advanced on to the supervisory roll. I enjoyed every minute of it until the closed down.
Tiring & Stressing
A typical day at work would be to open twenty-four boxes of beer and transfer them into a twenty-eight pack box. Once the beers are transferred they have to be put on a skillet and stacked 7 rows high. Sometimes there would not be enough people at the job or even to much people that either we can not get the work done right away or it is being finished to fast, that we have to go home early and only get paid for the small hours we worked. The hardest part of the job is if you are the person to stack the boxes on the skillet. The boxes come really quick so you have to always be stacking. The most enjoyable part of the job would be that you have nice and friendly co-workers around you that keep your mood up or else you would absolutely hate this job.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Extremly Fast Paced
productive workplace
Busy fast pace enviroment

I have learned to cope under stressfull situtations

Management friendly

month end volume

Job satification
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sherway Warehousing. Our community is ready to answer.
Sherway Warehousing Reviews by Location