Sheraton logo
Sheraton

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Found 488 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,893 reviews

Excellent place to work with amazing colleagues and staff

Employees are treated with respect, their voices are heard and problems/concerns are dealt with and taken cared. Excellent team work, excellent heads.

Pros

The manage listen to our concerns. Everybody is a friend making the work environment very healthy

.I liked working at the hotel. It was a fun place when i first started there.

Was a great place to work when I first started there.After time it was more demanding and different . Worked there over 30 some years. Went through 6 different boss in the time I was there.When covid hit we got laid off . After a year we got a call saying we were being let go.This place was a great place to work . Now I see they are hiring again . I think they should call back the ones they laid off before hiring again.

Pros

Great clientele. Friendly staff at front desk. Housekeeping was fun for awhile.

Cons

Not enough pay for the job that we did.

Horrible work place

Horrible food, horrible management. Dirty kitchen infested with cockroaches. They DO NOT care about their employees because theyre easily replaceable.

Pros

none lol

Cons

Sexist, racist, cockroaches, unprofessional

Pleasant environment

Good place to work with. Very friendly environment. Company also provides full benefits. During working hours meal plan is also available. Always fresh food for the staff.

Pros

Sheraton

Cons

Adjacent with the mall.

A good place to work

A good place to work in a multi cultural environment. Everybody treats each other with respect. Offers good benefits especially if you have a known passport.

Busy work environment. Not good upper management.

If you like to be treated like a tool more than like a person. Then this is the place for you.Management has no regard for your personal life and expect you to always be available whenever they needed. If you're not, then you are not their best staff and you will start to see that in your schedule.This place needs to have a Union so that all employees are treated fairly and by the same system.

Pros

Fair compensation

Cons

Managers treat you as a thing.

Housekeeping in FourPoints by Sheraton

Daily routine to my work is awesome ,because , I m always maintain to clean my area, I"ll learned a lot , and how to manage my time. Management is not much good,because of favoritism, and our H Housekeeping Director is not fair. our work place culture its good. hardest part of the job nothing,most enjoyable part of my job, is to accomplish my job everyday with out back job before i leave.

Pros

Monthly free meals for the employees

Cons

Not enough employees, management picking sides and favourites

Best company

I would recommend anyone to work with them it's a good company filled with nice people from different backgrounds and anyone can work .they actually pay salary in time and one can enjoy his stay

Great place to Work

Excellent Corporate culture to learn/grow with the industry. Staff are all very friendly, helpful & willing to go the extra mile. It’s a great place to learn about the industry, get better professionally & advance if you are seeking future opportunities.

Pros

Great ppl & work environment

Working at Sheraton

I have had an excellent experience working for Sheraton. All management is respectful and careful about you and how you have been feeling working for them. They show interest in your ideas on how to improve the workplace to make it better for all.

Jobs at Sheraton

See more jobs

is a very good institution

Is a very good institution I have been worked for it the last 25 years.the good part are of it the very comprehensive about the employe situation I think is a good company.

Très content de travailler chez Sheraton

Magnifique l’expérience chez Sheraton la sécurité le confort et le salaire

Work and Play hard together

Great people and culture. Lots of opportunity to grow and opportunities for advancement. Fun group, easy to talk to/with. They value their employees. I would not hesitate to recommend.

beaucoup d'heures

il est difficile de balancer le travail et la famille.

Good managememt

Management: fantastic I worked at reception and group coordinator. I wanted to grow and evolve so I went for another opportunity. It can be crazy busy with groups as they arrive buses after buses and the number of staff at reception stays the same. I had a great time and would work for them again anytime but in management or corporate level now.

Pros

Morals and values

Cons

Can be intense with groups

If you are able to clean rooms in a timly manner with great care then this jobs for you. Must possess great customer services skills and be willing to learn new things.

Fasntastic

Everyday is different depends on the guests. The company is well equipped with all the things we need and all the training necessary. Management take good care of their employees very well.

I love the sheraton really good place to work the only thing bad was no opportunity of growth

I love the sheraton really good place to work is like family the only thing bad was no opportunity of growth it's really hard to get another position

Productive and Fun Place to work

Excellent team, managers. From the top down. As a banquets server its always fast paced, fun and you meet a lot of friendly people. I recommend working here!

good job

heavy duty and fair wage, free lunch, with your 2 breaks and lunch time, some coworkers and really nice, with union and you will be on call until you reach your 350 hours of provation

Pros

free lunch

Cons

heavy duty

Sheraton is a exciting place to work at.

I loved working at Sheraton. Working atmosphere is exciting and challenging. Everyday was like a challenge in satisfying the customers. Customer service is a challenging job and I like challenges.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheraton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K