Shell
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Shell

Shell Employee Review

Good Learnings of Decipline and cleaniness

Overall good experience. Decipline toward work is important in this organisation. But i felt that i didn't get enough pay compare to work i did. Workplace culture is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Cashier

I worked as a cashier. It is a minimum wage job which is not enough to live in any decent canadian city anymore. The customers are fun, and the job is fast paced
Same role

Best people I have ever worked with

A very well organized management. Always take pride at my work. Very friendly co-workers. Management always do care about my family time by giving the requested days off. I would say I am glad to be a part of this team. Plenty of opportunities to grow. Best part of being here is everyone is equally respected. Nice and clean working environment. It is now so easy to write negative review against your workplace. We had that so called "Chaos" coworker who is now spreading rumors against my workplace. We are blessed that we got rid of some frustrated and depressed snakes.

Pros

Free drinks and non political environment.

Cons

Working alone in afternoon shifts.
Same location

I have nice experience at shell.

I am satisfy with my job. i really love to perform the all tasks of job. At the end, i would like to say that i have great experience. I always enjoy what i have did.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement