Shell
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Shell

Shell Employee Review

funt place to work at

It is a good place to work but there is no scope for growth. You get consistent hours but after a while you get bored and feel the need to grow. It is a good job, to begin with but not something to stick with foreverer

Pros

no micro management

Cons

no scope for growth

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good part time job to find a better one

This job is only a job. Not a career. They don't give me more hours and I'm stuck doing part time. The good thing about being part time is that I can look for a full time carreer while still being able to put some food on the table.

Pros

Free coffee or slushie

Cons

Hours and flexibility

cool

I worked at night so it was fine for the most part. people are nice, the manager is slightly dodgy but acceptable. most of the customers don't know it's prepayment at night so they get frustrated when you tell them.

Pros

free food

Cons

got to get down and dirty to clean the store

Productive and organized workplace

I worked in shell gas station for almost 5 months and to be honest this was my first ever job I've had in Canada. Mostly the staff over there was so friendly and i gained knowledge related how to deal with customer and promote our deals. Shell gas station is usually very clean and have fresh stuff to provide their customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement