I won't mind, open to exploring opportunities.
Good pay and benefits.
I could meet different people.
Meeting regular customers made me happy
Working in gas station was my very best experience, it is best way to interact with many different people, that helps to build our relationships which results in growing sales.
Routine and structure make Shell Canada a good environment for employees who are looking for a stable work environment.
Because family oriented company and always taking care of us to be safe to execute the assigned projects.
I see a professional employee that has passed through the company procedure and policies for personal and professional development.
Challenging but worth it. Had some great projects completed from start to finish that impacted the whole site. Got to know everyone very quickly from all hierarchies of the company.
- What are the working hours at Shell?11 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Shell?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Shell?8 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Shell?7 people answered
- What is the company culture at Shell Select?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Shell?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Shell?7 people answered
- Does Shell require background check?7 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Shell?7 people answered
- What is the dress code at Shell?6 people answered