Shefield Express

Canada10 reviews

Clear
2.3Pay & benefits

Great Workplace

Great workplace due to staff and upper management. I have never had a problem communicating concerns to upper management (Head Office) about any issues I have had. Very supportive training and coaching. Very friendly and professional people. Although due to store closing, we were given less than 24 hr notice and 1 week severance. I feel like we should have had more time, but Head Office were there to support our situation at hand.

Pros

Great workplace

Cons

No benefits or direct deposit (direct deposit only given when laid off)

Great company to work for, they balance your schedule to fit your needs. Cooperate stores are the best

Working in a corporate store is by far the best. It was probably my favorite place to work. And the management team is very nice and easy going. Just to be sure to look for a corporate location. The franchised locations have their own rate of pay, scheduling, and over all work moral.

Pros

Incentives, great management teams

Cons

Job security. Franchisees

Good

Laid back job with decent pay. no direct deposit. if company isnt franchised you report to head office. very strict with duties but very routine all in all.

Its a best work place

Making payroll of employees, Prepare accounts Management and co-worker was good when ever I am alone over there and it is crazy busy over there and same time I got delivery and i have to place order. lots of work almost on same time. it is challenging. but every time i done this work perfectly. Preparing accounts.

Pros

lots of gifts

Cons

Short Hours Shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shefield Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement