Shearer's Foods, LLC Employee Reviews for ElectricianReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 538 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked there about a year. I got termed for a valid reason. I blew a .02 in a zero tolerance plant. (really bad hangover.) Overall it was a pretty good place to work. It was chaotic at times, but I seen worse, Safety was under-emphasized at times but I've seen A LOT worse. It is insufferably hot in places in the summer time. For production workers, be warned, your hours may be cut due to seasonal demands. Maintenance is kind of disorganized and they're chronically short of what you need to do the job, but I've found that to be more and more common over the last 20 years. Good people though. The people are generally friendly and sincere, and the supervisors aren't any more annoying than anywhere else I've worked. If you're looking for a steady pay check go to one of the Lamb-Weston plants in the area.
I found them to be generally friendly
It is fainting level hot on the tortilla line in the summer
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Shearer's Foods, LLCElectrician positions
See more Shearer's Foods, LLC reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shearer's Foods, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 538 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Shearer's Foods, LLC
- What would you suggest Shearer's Foods, LLC management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Shearer's Foods, LLC?One person answered
- Is working night shift is healthy?One person answered
- Is Shearer's Foods, LLC hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Shearer's Foods, LLC?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Shearer's Foods, LLC?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Shearer's Foods, LLC?