Shaw Communications Employee Review

View all Shaw Communications reviews

cliquey and unrewarding
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 August 2013
call centre grind, meaningless and sad work with little incentive, bottom of the barrel wages...no wonder they can't keep staff
Pros
windows
Cons
lots

Other Shaw Communications Employee Reviews

Great team but arrogant management
Sales & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2018
Company says they value Balance, but after being a top sales performer, I was not permitted to take any Balance days off. I also developed an illness where I temporarily couldn’t talk, and for some reason they illegally fired me after almost 3 years. The Human Resources and Customer Care management were very inhumane and only cared about themselves. They also didn’t listen when my doctor told them to check with me if I was okay to come do alternate duties, which I was definitely too ill and fatigued to do. Fired me for abandoning my alternate duties when I was ill. Mean managers who care only about their salaries and looking good. No compassion.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Don’t expect a promotion. They use people for themselves.
Fun place to work
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2018
I really enjoyment working with shaw. You meet lots of great people working here. At the work place as well as away from the workplace. The only problem i had was there wasn't much room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Communications. Our community is ready to answer.