Shaw Communications Employee Review

View all Shaw Communications reviews

Fun place to work with lots of activities
Business Sales Expert/Loyalty Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC9 October 2013
Exceptional management staff. Great team environment with very understanding management staff.
Pros
Free Snacks, Outstanding cable package
Cons
no transfers from one city to another

Other Shaw Communications Employee Reviews

Miserable place to work
Technical Services Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 April 2018
Didn't enjoy working here - constant restructuring/reorganization, layoffs. Kinda difficult to build a long term stable career. Pay is below industry standard. Cool aid culture. Don't recommend working here.
Great team but arrogant management
Sales & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2018
Company says they value Balance, but after being a top sales performer, I was not permitted to take any Balance days off. I also developed an illness where I temporarily couldn’t talk, and for some reason they illegally fired me after almost 3 years. The Human Resources and Customer Care management were very inhumane and only cared about themselves. They also didn’t listen when my doctor told them to check with me if I was okay to come do alternate duties, which I was definitely too ill and fatigued to do. Fired me for abandoning my alternate duties when I was ill. Mean managers who care only about their salaries and looking good. No compassion.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Don’t expect a promotion. They use people for themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Communications. Our community is ready to answer.