Shaw Communications Employee Review

View all Shaw Communications reviews

Shaw
Business Sales/Customer Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kelowna BC3 February 2014
Good short time employment. They start off good but once you are trained it's all down hill. It's not what you know but who you know at this company. Good luck with advancement if you are not in with the in crowd.

Hard work good pay but once they think they've milked you dry or they need to make room for someone else they become bullies and spare no mercy.
Pros
Good Benifits
Cons
Very stressful enviroment

Other Shaw Communications Employee Reviews

Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 May 2018
Fun place to work and friendly helpful co-workers. Average paid and not much higher position to move forward. Bonus on every paycheck.
Need smart management team to select prioritize skillful technician to move up as everyone came with different education and experience background. Some does not know what they're doing but get to move up while others' certified skillful tech retain in their position with no hope to move forward.
Pros
great perks at Christmas and discount services for all employees
Cons
Some supervisor not knowledgeable
Shaw
Technical & Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Surrey Centre, BC25 May 2018
I absolutely loved working at Shaw. I have only great things to say. I worked hard there and was rewarded every time for it. Although not why I was doing it. I always tried my hardest to do my best job because I loved my job. Shaw is a fair, honest and reliable company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Communications. Our community is ready to answer.