Shaw Communications Employee Review

View all Shaw Communications reviews

Amazing place to work.
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 October 2013
Shaw is an amazing place to work. The culture, people, benefits and pay are second to none.
I have never worked in a place that makes me want to give 150% all day everyday, this is that place.
Pros
Flexible hours, great pay, great benefits, great people

Other Shaw Communications Employee Reviews

Great team but arrogant management
Sales & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2018
Company says they value Balance, but after being a top sales performer, I was not permitted to take any Balance days off. I also developed an illness where I temporarily couldn’t talk, and for some reason they illegally fired me after almost 3 years. The Human Resources and Customer Care management were very inhumane and only cared about themselves. They also didn’t listen when my doctor told them to check with me if I was okay to come do alternate duties, which I was definitely too ill and fatigued to do. Fired me for abandoning my alternate duties when I was ill. Mean managers who care only about their salaries and looking good. No compassion.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Don’t expect a promotion. They use people for themselves.
Fun place to work
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2018
I really enjoyment working with shaw. You meet lots of great people working here. At the work place as well as away from the workplace. The only problem i had was there wasn't much room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Communications. Our community is ready to answer.