Shaw Communications Employee Review

View all Shaw Communications reviews

Na
Technical Support/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 February 2014
Good salary
More work/life balance is required

Other Shaw Communications Employee Reviews

Miserable place to work
Technical Services Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 April 2018
Didn't enjoy working here - constant restructuring/reorganization, layoffs. Kinda difficult to build a long term stable career. Pay is below industry standard. Cool aid culture. Don't recommend working here.
Great team but arrogant management
Sales & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 April 2018
Company says they value Balance, but after being a top sales performer, I was not permitted to take any Balance days off. I also developed an illness where I temporarily couldn’t talk, and for some reason they illegally fired me after almost 3 years. The Human Resources and Customer Care management were very inhumane and only cared about themselves. They also didn’t listen when my doctor told them to check with me if I was okay to come do alternate duties, which I was definitely too ill and fatigued to do. Fired me for abandoning my alternate duties when I was ill. Mean managers who care only about their salaries and looking good. No compassion.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Don’t expect a promotion. They use people for themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Communications. Our community is ready to answer.