SharkNinja

SharkNinja Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Everyone is generally friendly but professional. When I left there, there were alot of changes going on, and people were getting laid off, but during my time there, I enjoyed my time there for the most part. There's no micromanaging, because you're expected to be professional. You can wear headphones to listen to music, eat lunch at your desk and watch YouTube, so the atmosphere although everyone had plenty to do, it was in a pretty warm environment. I can only speak for myself but I never felt any massive pressure from my managers.
Two or three main higher authorities controls the whole setup. If you become their pet then you grow in the company. Not recommended. Dont waste your time.
Pros
Free breakfasts and subsidized vending facility
Cons
Everything else
Benefits are great, good pay, flexible hours, great RRSP plan, employee recognition days (which are no longer frequent, now are few and far between).

Healthy lifestyle was encouraged, classes and seminars offered during lunch hours. Friday morning, a healthy breakfast was available to employees.

Employees are pushed to the limit, expected to work overtime with no recognition for doing so. Toxic, high stress environment, with little down time. Everything is due yesterday, which caused chaotic days.

Little organization within the company. No one is accountable for anything.

Upper management make you believe they are listening to your thoughts, even ask for them frequently. Most of everything is ignored unless it's a way to make more profit quickly.

Little room for advancement, it's a fairly stagnant place.

Pay is really good, probably to keep people around longer. Turn around is fast and often, the good people leave for better opportunities. Bad employees are kept around for far too long.
good people, fun to work with, good salary, insurance, flexible hours, good for students and mature employee, durable hours, flexibility, good commissions
Answer emails first and foremost given direct dealings with China. Learn how to adapt to fast paced emails. Strategize with team on key projects.
Pros
Free brunches on Fridays.
Cons
Heavy work load.
Great company and culture-Typical day at work is busy, challenging and fun. We're always learning something new and growing very quickly.

The people are amazing which makes it a fun environment to work in. Everyone works with a team work attitude. You work by yourself but there's always support when need be.
Pros
Free Breakfast on Fridays
Cons
Have to drive to work
Great people to work with. They are willing to work around your personal needs.
A good place to work. People were nice. Not a place for advancement. Learned more about EDI
- Maintained databases and content