Sharetea

Sharetea Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

good place to kill time

its a bubble tea shop, so basically you take orders from customers and make their beverage as the way they would like it. Needs to be able to do things fast during the evening as there will able a splurge of customers at the time.

Alright Place, Bad Management

A typical day at work would be handling cash, preparing boba and making bubble tea drinks. What I learned was how to prepare toppings and make the drinks. Management was (from top to bottom) the owner, the manager and then the workers. The manager was promoted from the workers based on who could work the most hours. Workplace culture was alright, coworkers were friendly enough. The hardest part of the job would be memorizing the steps and making the drinks and toppings. The most enjoyable part was the free bubble tea (although you get sick of it quickly).

Pros

Free bubble tea (one per shift)

Cons

no fix break, but everything was negotiable

There is busy time and slow time. No fix break, but everything was negotiable. Most of the slow time, you can communicate with co worker. Some of the workers are really lazy.

terribal experience

first of all, let's make one thing clear this is my first job so I had no previous experiment on any job, so experience may vary, but the first thing they tell you is that if you begin this job you will work as a trainy and you will get pay 5 dollars per hour and you will not get trainy money until you finish three months of your work, then if you quiet during this time or your boss fire you, you would not get your money back at all. by the way that's what happens to me after working there for three weeks, the boss thinks I'm not fit for this job, so they fire me. in the end, I got nothing back but some experience on the job and a free drink in my hands that I had to ask for.

Pros

free drinks

Cons

horrible pay

Good!

Tasty drinks. Real friendly coworkers. I improved many skills while working there. A really good part-time job while studying. Enjoy working at Sharetea!

good

nice place, low salaries. sometimes you get bored because there are no customer sometimes you get very busy but generally speaking, it's a good place for people without working experience

Productive and fun working environment

Working as a shift supervisor has given me experience in manage a team and learning to deal with customers face to face. This is a fast past environment in which communication between customers and coworkers must be precise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharetea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement