Shanahan's Limited Partnership Employee Reviews

It’s a wary stress fool work place
CI tehnesen (Former Employee) –  Alberta1 September 2019
The management have no idea how to ran this place they have no idea about production nobody cares about costumers the lead times are extremely high the quality is bad too
Management is uneducated of formal processes
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK13 August 2019
The culture of this is how we do it here overrides any new improvement strategy. Workload is heavy cause of inefficiencies throughout the branch. I worked to improve warehouse for best customer service and was not recognized. A career door is not seen at all.
Pros
Small warehouse
Cons
Too many panic duties throughout each day
Extremely enjoyable Christmas parties, great golf tournaments, and fun barbecues
CNC Programmer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 April 2018
My days consisted of ordering construction supplies for projects, arranging insttallation if required and sceduling delivery as well as when to order materials for a project.
I loved the people I worked with. It was a friendly atmosphere.
General
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 May 2017
Tough and taxing work, but the co workers can be a real delight to work with. Gets hot in the summer but at times work is slow so you can work at your own pace at times.
Pros
free lunch sometimes
toxic environment
Finance (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC17 April 2017
Poor management and high school mentality amongst staff members. Very toxic work environment with nothing enjoyable to comment on. Heavy workload with little structure in place.
Fun workplace with great coworkers
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 October 2016
A typical day at work for me was a very enthusiastic day. I used to walk in the doors of Shanahan's every morning with a smile on my face, greeting my co-workers while making my way to my machine. Working at Shanahan's, I have learned to work efficiently while being aware of my surroundings. I've also learned to persevere in my workplace as a worker under the union of Shanahan's. Furthermore, that teamwork is essential in an environment like this. Unless everyone doesn't do their part on time, the final piece will be nothing. Moving on to the management, they were very understanding and flexible. If there was an issue, they were able to help me with it. In return, I remained to be a loyal worker. My coworkers were also really respectful and friendly. I do not recall any hardships in particular, but I was able to cope and adjust to the adversities that I encountered. There were many enjoyable parts of my job. I loved going to work, looking forward to a new day everyday.
Not a good fit for a cnc operator
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 February 2016
Did not like working here, ran the cnc turret punch press, with little to no training at all. The gentlemen training me would not tell me anything about the product, where the drawing measurements were located, etc. etc. Coworkers seem to do as little as possible when managment is not around. Seen alot of un- safe acts. managment does not care about you, the pay is not great, overall this place is one of the worst shops ive worked in.
A high pressure work environment with great co-workers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC2 September 2015
Shanahan's provided a high pressure work environment, with limited room for career advancement. There was limited cross training available, limiting career movement
Pros
Cons
Some daExtremely high pressure work environment
productive, good people
Junior Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK5 April 2015
I loved the people I worked with. It was a friendly atmosphere.
good pay, good co-workers
metal manufacturer (Former Employee) –  calgary2 August 2014
-really good salary.
-nice co-workers.
-good and safe working environment.
-flexible hours
Sales Estimator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 January 2014
Enjoyed the last 7 years working here. Great co-workers and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shanahan's Limited Partnership. Our community is ready to answer.

Shanahan's Limited Partnership Reviews by Location