SHALOM VILLAGE

SHALOM VILLAGE Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
Good working environment, supportive staff.
Each day is quite full filling as I en devour to practice what i was taught. My aim is always to help people who are in need. Working in my facility could be challenging at times as we deal with residents who have different medical problems but team work is our best resource of help. Management is very supportive and provide training when necessary on an ongoing basis . Work place is full of joy and excitement as we try to make our residents feel at home. Hardest part is when a resident passes away and most enjoyable part is at the end of the shift when we all can say, job well .
Changing for the worse
Shalom is changing. Not for the better though. Management have too many staff and the company itself is just so small. There are too many hands on the pot. Frontline employees are overworked and there is no staff support. The workload itself is heavy and they keep adding more. Nurses and PSWs aren't appreciated. Too many changes and were not sure where the money is going. Constant complains from residents and families needs aren't being met because staff doesn't have enough time to fill in the gaps. Too many behaviourals and too many unnecessary tasks that are put on to the frontliners.

PROS staff who were hired before the current management have established team work and great work relationships

COns Power trip management employees, excessive workload, poor staff support
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SHALOM VILLAGE. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9