Shack Shine Employee Reviews

Friendly Coworkers and good experience
Technician (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 March 2019
It is very satisfying work to make a dingy old house look brand new! The management is friendly and understanding. Honestly work and reasonable pay! Only down side is they expect you to get a lot done in short amounts of time, but again they are very understanding so just try your best and everyone will be happy!
Pros
Kind staff, Good starting wage, satisfying
Amazing company to work for!
Technician (Current Employee) –  Vancouver South30 September 2018
I have not been with Shack Shine for very long but so far I am very impressed with how much passion the leadership has for the employees. They place safety as number one priority. As an employee your opinion and suggestions matter to the bosses.

Having worked for and with many different window cleaning companies over my adult life I have never had such a great core group of people to spend my work day with. Everyone has your back and focuses on doing the job right the first time.

The equipment is well taken care of and if something wears out it gets replaced. The different aspects of the company really set you up for success everyday.

I look forward to going to work everyday and that says a lot!
Pros
Fun co-workers, considerate and caring managers, good training, high standards
Loved coming to work every day
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC11 August 2018
I've had about 6 jobs all throughout my highschool and university days and by far Shack Shine was the best to work at. The people you work with are great and they treat you well, always felt like being a part of the team. What I loved most about it is you always worked alongside of someone else and the company believes in trailing the right people for the job. By my 3rd month working as a technician, I became a lead technician driving the van and performing more duties which meant more pay. If you work hard and are meticulous it is easy to move up in the company. Plus every monday morning we got free breakfasts to start the week.
Pros
Great culture, easy to move up, free breakfasts every week, company events throughout the year