SGS Employee Reviews

I was persuaded to leave a great job as a principal consultant to work in the Global Renewables team. The director only had one year to improve things. In the end about 30 employees in the Renewables team got made redundant and I with the others had to start all over again. Shame on on you SGS

Pros
Established Company
Cons
No real concern for employees
Empresa agradável para trabalhar com bom salário, ótima assistência para os funcionários, realmente recomendo.
This company is a great beginner job for someone who is fresh out of college or fairly new in the field of pharmaceuticals. I only had one year of experience. I learned a lot about the industry and gained a lot of experience. However, because of the lack of good management, the lack of employees, and the bad job culture you wouldn't want to stay there long to build your career. You'll notice that the company has a high turnover rate within a month or two of working there, also. So, basically after about a year start looking for something new.
There was no communication between upper management and workers and just not a good place to work . Wasn’t happy with management at all. There need to be more communication
Extreme wear and tear on POV. Extreme miles on POV. POV break downs are inevitable and costly. Quotas are priority. Inspection criteria is inconsistent and frequently changed based on clients costs of doing business.
have learnt a lots of thing from SGS and a very good Management.
working with very supportive staff. Having such a good team who is always there for you in your support
Pros
incentive plan
Cons
nothing
Bonne entreprise sur le plan de la connaissance mais nouveau de renumeration tres bas
Too many people calling in. Always oncall. Some of the managers are for you and some are not respectful to you or your opinions. It was a fun experience but certain things would need to be revamped in order to make it a great business establishment.
Pros
Feed you if you work more then 14 hours a day
Cons
Always on call
Constant management turnover and restructuring Every few years. Never able to complete tasks outside of the daily operational tasks. Any momentum on improvement initiatives get shut down by latest management team and efforts are redirected.
It was like a part time job during my college days.Got many opportunities for working as a Team and managing those.Got mas many chances to know about work life and Life balance.
At first I was a sampler and promoted as senior operator am a shift leader I can say and presently am doing well at my position and company is doing well
Good
The company is okay to work for but the environment was very very stressful and I did not fit in at all I felt like an outsider all the time and the people I worked with it was supposed to be a team but they let me out to dry most of the time. Even my Superiors let me down pretty bad they talked about me behind my back typical nonsense that shouldn't be in a job place.
Pros
Learned a lot about plant operation.
Cons
Teammates and superiors totally belittle you
No hay nada q opinar
Salarios indignantess

Trato diplomaticamente explorador
Pros
Remuneraciones dignas
Cons
Salalios pauperrimoss
Eu queria vouta a trabalhar nela de novo pois eu gostei muito de trabalhar lá pois era perto de casa é eu me sentia muito bem no local do trabalho