Seven Generations Energy

Seven Generations Energy Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
This company has excellent people from the VP down. Management is supportive without micromanaging, and peers are all knowledgeable, hard working and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Pros
Interesting projects such as construction of Superpads, and implementation of newer more efficient production facilities.
Cons
My time with 7G was too short, due to external situations such as C19 and world oil markets influencing company decisions.
Very long horse great okease to work I oils work there again
It he. Monty is will work anything you my hate to put up with so no not worry about anything
Great management that allows a person to be self sufficient. A growing company that allows for a wide range of experiences. The size of production is a leader in Canada and it is wonderful to be a part of that success.
7G is a forward thinking company that believes in collaboration and innovation through team building and cohesiveness. Everyone truly works as a team and tries to make 7G the best possible place to work. As an employee we are treated very well right from excellent salaries, benefits and even having a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks. Quarterly they have team building events anything from dinner, to hockey games, golf tournament, curling bonspiels you name it.

It is a very fun and welcoming place to work. It is very busy and we work hard but we also get to play hard and get treated very well. The culture is very much about doing our jobs to the best of our abilities, managing our own time (no micromanagement here) and have fun doing it.
great position salary wise terrible manager who didn't respect or value employees she is a terrible manager with no competency training and a very low skill set.
Pros
great money
Cons
long hours poor management
Really good, growing company. I am thankful to have had the experiences with it that I had, as it grows the structure is changing significantly but I think in a positive way and has a lot more potential to grow in the future.
Managed day to day construction of Gas processing facility. Wrote reports on progress and reported any deficiencies observed.Managed the safe work culture on site.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no days off
Difficult work/life balance.
Learned an incredible amount with respect to well servicing and completion technologies.

Co-workers were part of a great team of hard working individuals.
there were two of us summer students and they delegated work to us such as cleaning floors ,windows and washrooms.
we worked in all areas of the company every week was different

i worked at the front desk whee i learned to answer phone calls and emails. greet the public and answer any questions they may of had. cleaned and kept work space tidy.

preformed filing duties organized and re-filed files into the right category.

the management was very informative and helpful with us. and showed and shared a lot of workplace experience and professionalism.

the jobs were easy for the most part the hardest was long hours.

and learning new aspects every week but it was very informative.

i enjoyed learning new things and meeting new people.
Pros
learning new things
Cons
Drug addicts and drunks run the show.
Take one day to observe operations and you will want to leave for your own safety.

Not Good...
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seven Generations Energy. Our community is ready to answer.
Seven Generations Energy Reviews by Location