Sesame Street English
View all Sesame Street English reviews

Sesame Street English

Sesame Street English Employee Review

Friendly Working Environment

I prepare the class i am going to teach first,then i have class with kids ,after that,i have to take a video to the parents about what we have learned during the class,what's more i have to persuade the parents to buy the new level of the class when they finish their current level.since we have foreign teachers,so I learned how to work with people from different countries,and i learned how to make myself find my place in the company when i am not in the leadership.speaking of the management of the company i should say it is good,each school has a principle ,sales team,teacher team and functional team,and every team does their job well under the leadership of principle,besides the principle is lead by the head company.what's more,every one works in an atmosphere of mutual support.when it comes to hardest part of job ,i would say dealing with naughty kids is the hardest one comparing to this easy job.but it is my most enjoyable part when kids say thank you to me and the parents buy new level because of my good service.

Pros

foreign colleagues

Cons

too relaxed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sesame Street English. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9