Servus Credit Union Employee Review

View all Servus Credit Union reviews

Not a very responsible corporation
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  High River, Alberta11 January 2014
They tend to invest in your training "initially" which naturally costs to recruit & train but they drop the ball in the "retain" part. They shy away from investing further into their existing employees financially to take courses (internal as well as external training). They say you can learn and grow and have a career there but in my experience, that definately isn't so. Therefore, if you are looking to grow with a company or in the finance world, I suggest look elsewhere as Servus isn't it. This company is an unethical organization with little integrity, after working here, I wouldn't even recommend being a "member" let alone an employee. Do as little as possible for their members and employees.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Gossip, Malicious, lazy and uncreative, high fees and unorganized.

Other Servus Credit Union Employee Reviews

One of the best employers...
Accounting Clerk - Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 May 2018
As a financial adviser serving members over the phone presented new challenges every day that encourages active learning. Highly supportive management team and integrated support provided by inter-departments makes it an awesome place to work.
Fun environment, friendly co workers.
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Athabasca, AB12 April 2018
Servus is a great company. I am looking to move on to something different than just banking. My time at Servus has been fun and rewarding. Great staff and fun environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servus Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.