Servus Credit Union

Servus Credit Union Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Member focused and meeting Albertans needs

A good culture focused on meeting members' needs. Team-oriented vision. Number one goal - paying back membership. One unknown fact... Servus associates are well trained, educated with a continuous goal for learning. All financial advisors are licensed and well supported.

Pros

Continuing education is paid for

Cons

expectations can be demanding

Official response from Servus Credit Union

15 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. You're right, our goal is to help our members become financially fit. The more we can help our members reach their goals, the more we reach our goals, which helps put money back into our members pockets through profit share. Win win.

Very Low Engagement

Seems at times that they are no different than the big banks, product dumping with zero leadership. Management has no clue about how to support their teams. culture is split between two regions that still feels like two companies. The computer systems are from the 90's takes 4 hours to input a credit application. All documents get sent in the bag no doc imaging so be prepared for them to loose your files and have to call your clients back to redo documents.

Jobs at Servus Credit Union