Typical corporate environment with typical executives who think they’re special and are out of touch with staff. Not a forward thinking organization. Servus is fine being a follower never a leader. Management talks about disrupting the financial space but it’s really a joke. They don’t like anyone who challenges them. No one needs to be accountable for poor work. Keep expectations low. If you’re comfortable with average then this is the place for you.
Toxic at best. It appears to be decent if your are a back office processor at head office, but front line sales is NOT where you want to be.
Management demanded massive product sales (17 measures on my performance plan) yet threw up roadblocks at every turn.
They try and pretend that they are some altruistic co-operative organization, but they are just as bad as any of the large banks at trying to force products on members.
Positive and caring.
Despite having a great relationship with my immediate Manager, I struggled with the internal office politics at every level...Too many employees worried about what everyone else was doing...
- What should you wear to an interview at Servus Credit Union?Answered by Servus Credit Union
- Why did you leave your job at Servus Credit Union?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Servus Credit?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Servus Credit Union, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Servus Credit Union? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Servus Credit Union?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Servus Credit Union?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Servus Credit Union?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Servus Credit Union?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Servus Credit Union?2 people answered