Servicom-llc Canada Employee Reviews

Great coworkers, management should have been replaced long ago, fast and loose
AT&T Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NS19 October 2018
No respect or care for employees, especially well being and health. Promotions based on who you know so the building management and account management is in the hands of completely unqualified people. I’ve never gotten so little medical benefits for paying so much, at both larger and smaller companies. It’s the lowest and worst coverage to the point it’s not worth it unless you have over $100 in prescriptions a month and it’s the highest I’ve ever paid. Pays don’t come in on time, a week late with no one taking responsibility or offering any kind of explanation. No accountability from management. Loose with labour laws.

Only good thing is you’ll make some friends for life! You commiserate about your awful workplace and bond with people you never thought you would!
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Management, toxic, unreliable and incorrect pays, filthy building, VERY loose with labour laws, no accountability from management, lack of respect for workers
Terrible company
Sales ATT (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS13 August 2018
Worked at the site in sydney and it was terrible. People and supervisors are great, upper management hasn't got a clue. More concerned about dialing hours than peoples health. Missing bonus money every pay, when you get paid that is. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone
Great working environment, Great Co-Workers
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NS27 February 2018
Servicom is a great place to work, the overall environment is pleasant. The people who work there are great to work with. The management at Servicom is also great to work with. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
Benefits, Incentives, and Bonus
Very laid back job.
Onstar Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS18 May 2017
The job is laid back. Everyone is fairly easy to get along with there are so management issues in my opinion that should be addressed in the future but all around I think it's worth working at.
Pros
Flexible hours, can make up missed time
Cons
Sometimes unfair
Unless I'm desperate, I'll never go back
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS21 April 2017
Management walk the aisles yelling at their teams to get sales(loud enough that customers on the phone hear). Unrealistic expectations are placed upon staff. They take every opportunity to pull back monetary bonuses earned through sales. Facility is not cleaned well. No OHS in place. Apply as a last resort only.
Pros
Regular pay cheque
Cons
Terrible management. Unclear escalation path. Stressful environment. Dirty building
Poor people skills
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS11 April 2017
Was well trained for the job. Account was something to believe in. Promoted staff was not sufficiently trained. They lacked knowledge in coaching and speaking skillls.
Pros
Sundays off
Cons
2 breaks in an 8 hour shift. Poor management
not the place for me
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS25 March 2017
i didnt like working there but that is becasue i dont like to sit down all day and talk on the phone i am i more of a hands on person, but may be good for someone who just likes to sit all day and talk on the phone
Fun and easy
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS26 November 2016
Fun environment easy work/pay is pretty good.
Friendly staff. Although I was trained properly I was able to pick up on the job and perform my tasks well and with ease.