ServiCom, LLC Employee Reviews

Fast paced work environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney River, NS14 March 2014
all out bound calls, great place too work friendly co workers and management
Workplace was,nt verry fun. I personally dont like sitting behind a computer talking to randome people from other places about onstar.
Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney River, NS7 October 2013
Personally I like to be able to see people and talk face to face. I don't like to sit all day, I would rather be on my feet moving around, then stuck in one place sitting behind a computer.
Great people, Great management and core values that everyone in the building buys into.
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Sydney River, NS14 July 2013
Great place to work at. Alot of people are going to cut down call centers and places similar to them but the truth is they're actually not that bad. While working there wasn't my idle location at the time I accepted the job offer I have grown fond of my many co-workers and managers. Great bunch of people who are all dedicated to just a few simple core values and they really make the place run. Their professionalism and customer service really open alot of doors for you in the future with that kind of experience under your belt.

I think for me the hardest part of the job is just getting over the nervousness and the intimidation of the fact you are calling people who may or may not be very annoyed / rude with you. When you get over that and realize that most of the people you call are either expecting your call, or unknowingly waiting for it, you really start to enjoy it.

Overall it's a great company to work for. They offer hourly wage with commission that really allows you to make more then you would think you could. If you're looking to make some good dough and meet new people and form new bonds, Servicom is a great place to be.
Telecommunications
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Nova Scotia22 January 2013
Outbound calls to customers on behalf of AT&T. Learned a lot about sales and having to deal with customer service even when it wasn't sales oriented.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
non stop calls
Great staff
Call Centre Agent/ Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS29 October 2012
Love to talk as a rule so talking on the phone would be one of my specialites.....The best part of it was knowing they couldn't see you or you them...so if it was a nasty call ...finish it up and move onto the next one. Great staff and managers,,,still keep in contact with alot of the staff there. Learned alot about computers there and how other companies are run.Great experience for sure.
Pros
extra money
Cons
long long days...worked 8 to 5 at ctc then 6 to 9 at sericom
unorganized and not enough pay
telemarketer (Former Employee) –  sydney river nova scotia23 September 2012
i did like working there the first few months but after a few of the senior people left and new ones stepped in it was very different, i was comfortable there until that point. i found it wasn't up to the standards a company like that shoukd be
Pros
laid back
Cons
low pay, unorganized, little work space
Excellent Hr staff and management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS4 May 2012
I enjoyed working @ Servicom, and the management @ servicom was excellent; would recommend servicom to anyone wishing to start out in a job .
Pros
meeting new people, speaking to someone different each day, and great hr and supervisors
Cons
no cons

Want to know more about ServiCom, LLC?

Ask a question