ServiCom, LLC Employee Review

View all ServiCom, LLC reviews

Great people, Great management and core values that everyone in the building buys into.
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Sydney River, NS14 July 2013
Great place to work at. Alot of people are going to cut down call centers and places similar to them but the truth is they're actually not that bad. While working there wasn't my idle location at the time I accepted the job offer I have grown fond of my many co-workers and managers. Great bunch of people who are all dedicated to just a few simple core values and they really make the place run. Their professionalism and customer service really open alot of doors for you in the future with that kind of experience under your belt.

I think for me the hardest part of the job is just getting over the nervousness and the intimidation of the fact you are calling people who may or may not be very annoyed / rude with you. When you get over that and realize that most of the people you call are either expecting your call, or unknowingly waiting for it, you really start to enjoy it.

Overall it's a great company to work for. They offer hourly wage with commission that really allows you to make more then you would think you could. If you're looking to make some good dough and meet new people and form new bonds, Servicom is a great place to be.

Other ServiCom, LLC Employee Reviews

It’s hard to have a life working there
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS20 April 2018
It’s hard to have a life working there, you only get 20 minutes for lunch and they have over 600 people who eat in that building so there’s never anywhere to sit at lunch, you can eat at your desk or have drinks
Great workplace and very productive
Outbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS4 April 2018
Work was enjoyable in the sales industie very competitive but overall very enjoyable. You receive the chance to have conversations with customers when building report with them and talk about great music with them as well. It was a very nice workplace and taught me alot about computers and how to sell items to people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiCom, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

ServiCom, LLC Reviews by Location