SERVICE NEW BRUNSWICK

SERVICE NEW BRUNSWICK Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
productive and fast paced enviroment
I loved working there it was always different task to have to complete it was a 9 to 5 job great atmosphere great management and everyone would help eachother
Pros
great pay
Cons
no cons
Best Job Ever
Working with Service NB in the payroll & benefits department was one of the best jobs, and job experiences I've ever had. The training was detailed and comprehensive. Everyone was willing to help teach and share in getting work completed in time. Management was amazing!!! A very supportive environment over all. It is a team environment. Everyone was respectful and friendly.
Great team work
That was a training to finish my graduate degree but that was a great training great team work lots of skills to learn from them I use to do procurement and inventory management
Productive work place with an awesome TEAM!
Simply stated - Challenging, rewarding and full of an amazing work family. I learn daily from everyone in my office and the hardest part of my job is sometimes not being challenged. The most enjoyable part is making everyone happy and succeeding in what I do with focus, determination and success! :-)
Pros
Monthly Birthday Breaks
Project Management
Typical day is 7.5 hour, five days a week.
I work on construction and IT projects.

The culture is good and the people are nice to work with.

Hardest part of the job is getting a decision

Most enjoyable is working with people of the same goals.
Good people and low stress
Lots of potential to grow with and good financial stability. Never a dull moment and good feedback from management. Do your work and there is nothing to fear. Options abound to look at moving up the ladder as long as qualifications are met.
Very busy and stressful position
this position would not be recomended for someone who enjoys a slow pace environment. Its a very fast past environment with stressful calls for the Province of NB
Good
I really enjoyed working there, the culture was great I felt welcomed right away. I always was able to come to people for assistance and I felt like I learned a lot at this position.
Productive and Good place to work
Good place to work, great team work. If you enjoy working in that kind of environment. Fulfilling work that you see the results almost right away because you are taking care of patients.
Student loan collections
It was a position to collect on student loans from students who would have completed there education and now being in the workforce. the hardest part to of the job was to locate the students.
benefits
Cons
stressful
Always changing
No 2 days the same. Always changing. Always new things to learn. Great team - colleagues are great. Long hours from March to May each year. Work every third Saturday.
good workplace
good workplace with employee benefits
friendly colleagues

good management

career advancements

cultural diversity

employee training

employee morale

professional atmosphere
review
Nice place to work in. Lack of established processes and governance makes solution delivery much slower than in other environments.
People are very professional and nice to work with for the most part.
The supervisors and other employees were all great to work with and I had a great time working there. The job was very repetitive and tasks were explained clearly.
Productive workplace
A very productive workplace with a very busy atmosphere.Always busy with friendly and helpful management and coworkers. A good work and life balance working Monday to Friday
Multitasking place to work.
I loved my job, Had it for 20+ yrs. Wish I could have it back.

I enjoyed everything about it. I loved making up the court dockets, loved inputting for Assessors. Worked for Lawyers. Fast pace at times was exciting. There was always something different. Helping clients with their property issue felt good. Dealing with Head Office on clients behalf, knowing that they could trust me.I had clients that would come in and ask for me alone to help them, that felt great. I tried to treat them as I wanted to be treated.

Management was my down fall. There was no proper guidance, they used favoritism amongst the personnelle. They (management) did not deal with (confront) office issues when needed.

For me, the hardest part of job was really not being listened too by management or Union. Complaints fell upon deaf ears.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I could go in the office, catch up on Assessors work. Knowing that it was my job to have them up and running the next day. I enjoyed knowing at the end of the day, I supported my team that I loved. Christmas, Easter, any holiday, it didn't matter, I spent a lot of holidays in the office because I ENJOYED MY JOB!
Pros
Multitasking gave me the drive
Cons
Management did not know or want to manage properly
working for the provincial government enabled me to take advantage not only an excellent salary plus benefits.
The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with the public. I also had an excellent rapport with my co-workers which made my employment with the government for so many years more enjoyable. For the most part the management was fair and listened when there were problems that only they could resolve. I would only ask for help when absolutely necessary but they were always available when need presented itself.
Pros
Hours were from Monday-Friday, co-workers easy to work, customer service work although difficult at times was enjoyable.
Cons
Great team and compassionate managers.
Everyday I learn something new. This job keeps me challenged to find more efficient ways to serve my customers. I feel empowered to make my own decisions based on my use of judgement. My co-workers and I work together at times to deliver our best service and to provide assistance when needed. Very fast paced environment and a constant need to pay very close attention to detail. A continuously changing environment which demands flexibility in hours and energy. Most enjoyable part of my job is the acknowledgement and appreciation from co-workers, clients, and management on a job well done.
Excellent place to work
I worked for SNB for a very long time and enjoyed everyday, working with good co-workers that were just like a family. We had over 200 services so everyday was different depending what services came in that day.
Awesome office to work at with some great people.
A great spot to work at with some great benefits. Awesome people, very busy location with alot of customers.