SERVICE NEW BRUNSWICK Employee Reviews

Student loan collections
DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB26 November 2018
It was a position to collect on student loans from students who would have completed there education and now being in the workforce. the hardest part to of the job was to locate the students.
benefits
Cons
stressful
Always changing
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB28 October 2018
No 2 days the same. Always changing. Always new things to learn. Great team - colleagues are great. Long hours from March to May each year. Work every third Saturday.
good workplace
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB22 August 2018
good workplace with employee benefits
friendly colleagues
employee morale
professional atmosphere
review
Project Manager (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB31 May 2018
Nice place to work in. Lack of established processes and governance makes solution delivery much slower than in other environments.
People are very professional and nice to work with for the most part.
Boat Licencing (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB7 March 2018
The supervisors and other employees were all great to work with and I had a great time working there. The job was very repetitive and tasks were explained clearly.
Productive workplace
Payroll and Benefits Officer (contract) (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB12 January 2018
A very productive workplace with a very busy atmosphere.Always busy with friendly and helpful management and coworkers. A good work and life balance working Monday to Friday
Multitasking place to work.
Administation Support (Former Employee) –  St, Stephen, NB29 August 2017
I loved my job, Had it for 20+ yrs. Wish I could have it back.

I enjoyed everything about it. I loved making up the court dockets, loved inputting for Assessors. Worked for Lawyers. Fast pace at times was exciting. There was always something different. Helping clients with their property issue felt good. Dealing with Head Office on clients behalf, knowing that they could trust me.I had clients that would come in and ask for me alone to help them, that felt great. I tried to treat them as I wanted to be treated.

Management was my down fall. There was no proper guidance, they used favoritism amongst the personnelle. They (management) did not deal with (confront) office issues when needed.

For me, the hardest part of job was really not being listened too by management or Union. Complaints fell upon deaf ears.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I could go in the office, catch up on Assessors work. Knowing that it was my job to have them up and running the next day. I enjoyed knowing at the end of the day, I supported my team that I loved. Christmas, Easter, any holiday, it didn't matter, I spent a lot of holidays in the office because I ENJOYED MY JOB!
Pros
Multitasking gave me the drive
Cons
Management did not know or want to manage properly
working for the provincial government enabled me to take advantage not only an excellent salary plus benefits.
Administrative Support 111 (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB12 December 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with the public. I also had an excellent rapport with my co-workers which made my employment with the government for so many years more enjoyable. For the most part the management was fair and listened when there were problems that only they could resolve. I would only ask for help when absolutely necessary but they were always available when need presented itself.
Pros
Hours were from Monday-Friday, co-workers easy to work, customer service work although difficult at times was enjoyable.
Cons
Great team and compassionate managers.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, New Brunswick12 June 2014
Everyday I learn something new. This job keeps me challenged to find more efficient ways to serve my customers. I feel empowered to make my own decisions based on my use of judgement. My co-workers and I work together at times to deliver our best service and to provide assistance when needed. Very fast paced environment and a constant need to pay very close attention to detail. A continuously changing environment which demands flexibility in hours and energy. Most enjoyable part of my job is the acknowledgement and appreciation from co-workers, clients, and management on a job well done.
Excellent place to work
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Miramichi NB22 February 2014
I worked for SNB for a very long time and enjoyed everyday, working with good co-workers that were just like a family. We had over 200 services so everyday was different depending what services came in that day.
Awesome office to work at with some great people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB3 September 2012
A great spot to work at with some great benefits. Awesome people, very busy location with alot of customers.