Service Inspired Restaurants Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON5 April 2018
A place where they train you and forget about you. Worst management and their "steps of service" or rules are obvious and then extra. They showed me how to serve after years of experience and we're unhappy that I didn't follow their rules to a T.

This is like joining the service industry army. If you like that kind of thing go for it, but it's not for everyone and it certainly wasn't for me.

Scaddabush Richmond Hill is where I worked briefly as a part time job to earn extra cash. The turn over rate is high, and no wonder.
The GM was just not what I look for in a leader. and Sir Corp is not where I would recommend working.
Pros
like non
Cons
so many
Amazing place to work and learn
Server, and Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2017
I love working for SIR CORP, the management is supportive and constructive, if you stick around long enough they will ensure you are the best at customer relations that you can be. The training is very thorough, and they promise to make you feel confident in your job before sending you to work independently.
Pros
25% off at any restaurant in the company
Cons