Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning

Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
work-life balance no existant, very poor management-dont waste your time applying-look anywhere else!
Residential Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  KW, Cambridge area24 October 2013
They bring you on board promising the world, great hours, pay, work-life etc, once they have you through probation and making some money they change the playing field and demand you work 6 days a week, many hours per day, nights, weekends, on call, basically 80 plus hours per week working on 100 percent commission and if you dont the threats are plentiful. A company in total disaster mode, downsizing, scrambling, no direction, terrible leadership, you can make money but be prepared to give your total existance to your general manager.
Pros
Benefits, compenstion ok
Cons
hours, work-life balance non existance, treatment by management
lesson well learned
Area Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 February 2013
This particular position was very stressful and demanding. I started at 7:30 and end my day at work place at 5pm but on a regular bases worked at home as well till later. During this postion I learned I had alot of patience and could control high stress levels very well. This particular company was in a transition period where lots of changes were going on and not much planning had been thought of, Database that I was to use had mega multiple codes for same product,and coworkers were using all different codes in system which made monthly and yearly reports a mess. Being the purchaser the system couldnt tell me qty's of usages which made my job difficult and in result had to do alot of manually counts.My boss was great,but management and co-workers were very co-operative. I am proud that I can look at this experience and know with what I had to work with I did my best.
Pros
it added to my skills and my experiences
Cons
never feeling like part of the team when all you wanted to do is help a company.

Want to know more about Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?

Ask a question