Serco Employee Review

Terrible company to work for
Driver Examiner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 January 2013
Employees are a liability to this company. Treated awful. Paycheck was only reward. No room for advancement, management terrible, very very negative environment. No job security, sent home all the time if quiet, and docked pay. Laid off, called back, laid off... Dangerous, stressful job with no support from supervisors. Treated as children, the only thing that matters to this company is making money at any expense. There is a terrible attrition rate which is surprising becausing it does pay decent. But the environment in most of the offices is terrible. I highly recommend choosing another career choice. This is a privatized government contract that does expire this September 2013.
Pros
pay
Cons
stressful working conditions, no management support, negative environment

Other Serco Employee Reviews

Absolutely terrible!,
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 April 2018
Management.....what management?.. The lack of privacy regarding ones workplace assessment was mind boggling. I felt that I was in a reality television program. Find something else.....anything else!!!
Pros
Most of the clients were very nice
Cons
We have wellness club and monthly walking competion
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2018
It has more than 500 employees working diversified customer service oriented company. Since closely working with government I learned the government policy, procedure and public service. I used to be very difficult to co up with the DOS based system provided by government and now we implemented custom made new system for our Finance and front end purpose. It is great to have demand mandatory so we don't need to spend money for marketing, sales and promotional activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco. Our community is ready to answer.