Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Found 80 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,993 reviews

Best Work Place

Serco used to deal with various different organization from India and abroad. They had various process related to different banking and financial sectors. I got exposure to various sub-process. I've been an SME as well as trained new staff regarding our process.

Good place to work, friendly and very supportive management people's. Good workplace nice workplace culture we can easyly approach to management peoples

Documentation of Drawdown - DOD RB

i was working 2 years serco. my first international BPO company. i was working uk shift. very nice timings. managers and Team Leaders very nice characters. i was really enjoyed.

Excellent place to work

The work culture was excellent and was easy to mingle with it. Employees were treated in a great manner Although the salary was a little low, it was a wonderful experience working there. .

Unreliable,

I was promised a full-time job with at less a 10-year contract But was laid off due to lack of work for the employees. Another layoff was just done due to the same reason.

Pros

Cons

does not keep their word. is not dependable

pressure less work

work atmosphere is good but the salary is very low in the market. opportunities for the career growth has to be given more.no free lunch or dinner provided for the employees.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

It was a great place to work with Serco Global Service Pvt.Ltd.

I am working in Serco Global Service in last 4 years it was a great place to work.I am working in Apria Healthcare process which we provide the equipment to the customer has per their requirement.

people management

If one any emergency immediately the process HR will attend our query. well domentry room in case of any medical issue. but no growth even in hard work. no coordinate with in the management.

Pros

good shift timing for female employee

Cons

no salary growth

Exemplary job satisfaction

Work culture and ethics are recommendable. Supportive team leaders. work is not under stress or Pressure. Love new ideas. Office decorum is pleasant. Satisfying bonus and appraisals.

productive work place

learned a lot regarding fraud happening on customers debit cards,detecting those frauds,analysing and than coming to a conclusion. good place to work with.

It was an fun place to work because we had games room and even GYM in the building for the employs to manage their stress.

It was an banking process where in i was a Telephonic personal banker,70% people used to call when there not able to do an transaction or are confused regarding the same for example a customer is not able to use its bank card,the rest 30% used to call to get their transaction done for example,money transfer. The most typical day was when a customer was calling frequently because his bank card was working at the card machine and the time he to swipe it while shopping as well, the card had no such damage o n it nor it was blocked by the us,I thought out of the box and adviced the customer to wipe gently the chip on the card with his handkerchief as he did that he could withdraw funds from the wall in the hole,he was very happy with the services that i provided, he even spoke to my supervisor to appreciate the service i provided. The hardest part of the job was when we could not get the issue resolved and had to send the customer to the bank to get its issue resolved. The management in Serco was simple awesome and very helpfull. The most enjoyable part was where we had an indoor game room, where in me and some few colleagues used to wait after our shift to play table tennis,it used to help us get stress free mind before getting back home

Pros

The Gym was free for the employs

Cons

i had an 9hr shift .

Receptionist

To provide my best for the success of the organization and to provide maximum from my part to achieve the overall goals of the firm and to be a successful person in all aspect.

Lay offs were sporadic with no warning

Pay was good. Upper management didn't converse with employees but once a month or during layoffs. Employees were verbally rewarded for attendance, quality performance. Job has high-volume peaks-during the low-volume times, work was extremely boring.

Pros

Pay, work hours 6 AM- 2:30 PM

Cons

When no work-you just sat there.... alllllllll day.

Serco a great place to work

Great place to work. Colleagues and Managers are helpful and cooperative. You get week-offs adjusted as per your need. Platform to showcase your skills and talents.

excellent atmosphere to work with serco

worked with good corporate concern learned about the banking process really good place to work with superiors hardest part of the job is when the time of attending client calls

Productive And Fun Workplace

Very Good company. Peoples are very supportive kindhearted. Management is good. Away some place to work. Ya but only Annual hike is not good. It would do better for skill Enhancement.

Pros

Free Co-fee and tea

Cons

Medium hour

Fun at work

Excellent working environment Sat and sun week off No work pressure Tour condactments Daily Huddle Monthly target Awards and rewards Good HR relationship

Pros

shift timings

Cons

transport

A great place to work

At serco, I was fortunate enough to work at some of the best place to work, I had an opportunity to interact with over seas customers and managers in UK, I also learned the their thought process of how to deal with overseas clients, i also received many awards and recognitions for my work

Pros

Great environment to work

Cons

Night shifts

good

Wonderful company to work with, to start career with. lots of learning & growth, as leaders & management is very supportive. Fun is a part of work here.

A day at work

i have learned how to handle customers over the phone with perfect way. it was a trans union Canada process so i learned more about Canada and their credit history importance.

Pros

sports facilities.

Cons

long time talking over the phone.

Best learning experience

At first I was very skeptical about working in a contact center because I wasn't sure how would working in a contact center help my career. My experience at Serco was very good and I learnt a lot of communication skills that I still use in my day to day life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1K