Serco Group Pay & benefits reviews: Customer Service SupervisorReview this company
Customer Service Supervisor3 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3,971 reviews
Job work-life balance
Soft Services Supervisor (Current Employee) - Aldar - 6 July 2019
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good company that look after of his people. provided opportunity for their people to grow. Have an open door policy. Provides annual appraisal and benefits. Provides recognition on people’s hard work. Provide the updated work related trainings to their people Work and life balance.
Load of works
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Serco Group?
See more Serco Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 3,971 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Serco Group
- What advice would you give the CEO of Serco Group about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Serco?3 people answered
- Does Serco Group require background check?3 people answered
- Is there opportunity for overtime?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Serco Group?2 people answered
- Are there minimum guaranteed hours given?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Serco Group?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Serco Group?2 people answered
- How many hours they give in part time?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Serco Group?One person answered